1. The organizer of this competition is REEL Malta Limited ("Organizer", "we" or "us"), whose registered office is at Spinola Park, Level 2, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, St Julians SPK 1000, Malta.
2. By entering this Competition, participants ("Entrant(s)") a) agree to be bound by these Special Terms and the general terms and conditions for promotions ("General Terms") that apply to all promotions and competitions organized by the Organizer in connection with the PokerStars.fr website ("Site") and b) confirm that they meet all eligibility requirements for the Competition.
3. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
4. This Competition is not in conjunction with or tied to any other competitions or promotions that may be running at the same time or other times.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
Who is eligible
6. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified in these Special Terms and the General Terms. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, resident in France and have a verified and validated account on the Site. Proof of identification, age and address may be required at the request of the Organizer and the Organizer reserves the right to conduct any ID and security checks it sees fit to confirm Entrants comply with all eligibility requirements.
8. The Competition is not open to employees of the Organizer and their parents, siblings, spouse, partner, cousins and children, the Organizer's agents or anyone professionally associated with the Competition.
9. Entrants must not permit or allow another person to take part in the Competition on their behalf.
How to take part, how the Competition works and dates/times
10. Main challenge: To participate in the main Competition challenge (“Main Challenge”), Entrants must:
(i) be subscribed to the PokerStars France YouTube channel (“Channel”);
(ii) watch the dedicated live stream on the Channel of the Ice Spade Challenge which will take place from 10:30 CET on 26 January 2022 (“Live Stream”); and
(iii) add a comment on the video, within 12 hours of the official clock starting upon completion of the carving of the Ice Spade (“Prediction Period”), including the following: (a) the Entrant’s PokerStars username; and (b) a prediction (in hours, minutes, and seconds) of how long, from the time the official clock starts, it will take for the Ice Spade to melt completely (“Prediction”). The Ice Spade will be determined to have melted completely when the ribbon stretched out in front of the Ice Spade touches the All-In triangle, at which point the official clock will be stopped.
11. Entries to the Main Challenge which (i) are missing either PokerStars username or the Prediction; and/or (ii) are made (a) before the official clock has started; or (b) more than 12 hours following the start of the official clock, will be void.
12. Each Entrant can participate in the Main Challenge only once. All subsequent entries will be void.
13. Mini challenges: Following the end of the Prediction Period, there will be up to six mini challenges (“Mini Challenges”) consisting of questions based on the Live Stream. To participate in the Mini Challenges, Entrants must:
(i) be subscribed to the PokerStars YouTube channel (“Channel”);
(ii) watch the Live Stream;
(iii) answer a Mini Challenge question asked on the Live Stream by adding a comment on the video, within one hour from the start of the answering period on the Live Stream, including the following: (a) the Entrant’s PokerStars username; and (b) the answer to the applicable question. Entries to a Mini Challenge which (i) are missing either PokerStars username or an answer to the applicable question; and/or (ii) are made more than one hour after the applicable answering period has started, will be void.
14. Each Entrant can participate in each Mini Challenge only once and all subsequent entries to a Mini Challenge will be void, but for the avoidance of doubt, Entrants can enter more than one Mini Challenge.
15. Main Challenge: The Entrant whose Prediction is closest to the actual time it takes for the Ice Spade to melt (measured from the start time of the official clock to the stop time of the official clock) will receive an Oculus Quest 2 - Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset 256 GB with a retail value of €351. If more than one Entrant makes the same closest Prediction, the winning entry will be the one which was posted first chronologically.
16. Mini Challenges: For each Mini Challenge, the Organizer will randomly select a winner from the pool of Entrants who correctly answered the question for the applicable Mini Challenge. The winner of each Mini Challenge will receive a merchandising bundle worth €237 which includes a Plush Shark, Big 20 card deck, Limited edition card protector, PokerStars 500-piece chip set, dealer button and an all-in triangle.
17. Any prize mentioned above may be replaced with a substitute prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
18. All winners will be announced in a PokerStars YouTube channel community post up to two business days after the Live Stream has ended. 19. We reserve six months to fulfil the shipment of the prizes.
What else do Entrants need to know?
20. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant and forfeit their prize where the Organizer has reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Special Terms and/or the General Terms and/or any terms and conditions relating to participation in the Competition and/or where an Entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition and/or has used fraudulent means in connection with the Competition.
21. The Organizer will be the final arbiter in any decisions, including without limitation the start and stop times of the official clock, which will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
22. If the Organizer wishes to promote the Competition and the prize winners for PR purposes, it will seek the winners' consent and the winners may be asked to provide a quote about the win, their name, their town/city of residence and a photograph for publication on the Site and the Organizer's social channels.
23. The Organizer, its group companies and its agencies and contractors, shall not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems or websites, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition.
24. The Organizer reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Competition at any time without notice, including in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or in any other event outside of the Organizer's control, and the Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Special Terms, and such change shall be effective immediately upon posting them on the Site.
25. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Organizer does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Entrant as a result of either participating in the Competition or not winning a prize.
27. The Competition and these Special Terms shall be governed by French law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
28. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or any part of the Special Terms does not affect or impede the continued validity, legality and enforceability of the remainder of the Special Terms.
29. All entries must follow YouTube’s community guidelines available here.
30. If you have any questions about the Competition, please send us a private message on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PokerStarsFR) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/PokerStarsFR).