1. The promoter of the Competition is REEL Malta Limited ("Promoter", "we" or "us"), whose registered office is at Spinola Park, Level 2, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, St Julians SPK 1000, Malta.
2. By entering the Competition, participants ("Entrant(s)") a) agree to be bound by these Special Terms and the general terms and conditions for promotions ("General Terms") that apply to all promotions and competitions organised by the Promoter in connection with the PokerStars.fr website ("Site") and b) confirm that they meet all eligibility requirements for the Competition.
3. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Twitch or any other social network.
4. Doigby and Gotaga are not responsible for the operation of the Competition and have no liability to any Entrant in connection with the Competition.
5. The Competition is not in conjunction with or tied to any other competition or promotions that may be running at the same time or other times.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Every Entrant is limited to one entry and any additional entries will be disqualified.
Who is eligible?
8. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified in these Special Terms and the General Terms. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
9. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, resident in France, and have a verified and validated account on the Site. Proof of identification, age and address may be required at the request of the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct any ID and security checks it sees fit to confirm Entrants comply with all eligibility requirements.
10. Entrants must not permit or allow another person to take part in the Competition on their behalf.
How to qualify and how the Competition works
11. In order to be eligible for the Competition, Entrants must: (i) have a valid Twitch account (ii) follow Gotaga’s and Doigby’s Twitch channels, respectively https://www.twitch.tv/gotaga and https://www.twitch.tv/doigby (“Twitch Channels”); (iii) within the time set by the moderator in the chat of the Doigby vs Gotaga Spin & Go Race Challenge (“Spin & Go Race Challenge”) which runs on the Twitch Channels (“Chat”), post a reply in the Chat containing their PokerStars username. This is the only entry route to the Competition and entries that do not comply with the provisions of this paragraph will not be eligible.
12. The winner(s) will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible replies for each separate Twitch Channel.
13. Winners will be announced on each Twitch Channel once the Spin & Go Race Challenge has finished.
14. The Gotaga and Doigby's freerolls will be password protected. All information regarding the password will be present in the lobby description. The password will be distributed to the community by Gotaga and Doigby via their respective Social Media channels once the registration is open.
15. The Gotaga and Doigby's freerolls will be published in the Site client March 21, 2022.
Dates of the events
16. Doigby Vs Gotaga Spin & Go Race Challenge Twitch Live stream will start on March 25, 2022 at 20:00 CET.
17. The Doigby and Gotaga freerolls both take place on March 25, 2022 at 20:00 CET.
18. Both Gotaga and Doigby freerolls will have a tournament prize pool of T€2,000 with a normal payment structure for tournaments.
19. The Competition will run separately on each of the two Twitch Channels and, for each Twitch Channel, the following prizes will be awarded to winners of the Competition, who will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible Entries for each Twitch Channel: (a) 50 x prizes of €25 (5 x €5) in Spin & go tickets (the conditions of participation and winners will be announced on Twitch Channels); and (b) One month Twitch subscriptions (which will be subject to Twitch’s Terms of Sale, and the number of Twitch subscriptions available as prizes will be announced in each Twitch Channel’s Chat during the live streams).
20. No more than one prize will be awarded to any winner (i.e. once a winner has been selected, they will be removed from the pool of eligible Entrants for the remainder of the prize draw). If there are fewer eligible entrants than there are prizes, then once all eligible entrants have been selected to win a prize the Promoter shall not be required to award any further prizes.
21. The Spin & Go ticket bundle will be credited to the winners’ PokerStars account (with the username contained in the Competition entry) within two business days after the random draw. Spin & Go tickets can be used to register and play any Spin & Go tournaments on the Site with buy-ins corresponding to the value of the entry. The Twitch subscriptions will be credited to the winners within two business days after the random draw.
22. Prizes may be replaced with a substitute prize of equal or greater value, if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
What else do Entrants need to know?
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant and forfeit their prize where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Special Terms and/or the General Terms and/or any terms and conditions relating to participation in the tournaments and/or where an Entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition and/or has used fraudulent means in connection with the Competition and/or the tournaments. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, which will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
24. If the Promoter wishes to promote the Competition and the prize winners for PR purposes, it will seek the winners’ consent and the winners may be asked to provide a quote about the win, their name, their town/city of residence and a photograph for publication on the Site and the Promoter’s social channels.
25. The Promoter, its group companies and its agencies and contractors, shall not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, Facebook or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Competition at any time without notice, including in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or in any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, and the Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Special Terms, and such change shall be effective immediately upon posting them on the Site.
27. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Promoter does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Entrant as a result of either participating in the Competition or not winning a prize.
29. The Competition and these Special Terms shall be governed by French law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
30. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or any part of the Special Terms does not affect or impede the continued validity, legality and enforceability of the remainder of the Special Terms.
31. If you have any questions about the Competition, please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter or contact our Help Centre.